Friday, August 5, 2011

Aunt Anna--Balloons & Baptisms!

Wheeler enjoying being held by Grandma Minnie!




The two kids of the hour and their beautiful moms

Love this shot






Wonderful Fischio Family



I didn't get one of Liberty and her family :(






Wish the reflection wasn't in the way.





Did I already post this? The days are kind of scrabbled in my brain.

We woke up one morning to a bunch of Hot Air Balloons! It was really fun to watch for a little while.




I knew when we pulled up that this was Aunt Anna's place.

She had it decorated so cute and the flowers were so pretty.

Pepper is under the blanket and Sedona had run out of the picture right when I said I was taking it. They were crazy that day!


We got to see Aunt Anna's lovely house and visit for a while.

The kids were wild so I didn't enjoy it near as much as I wanted!


0 comments:

Post a Comment