Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wedding

This past week my younger brother (and youngest of our family and last to get married) got married!!

He is this awesome kids who is a little shy, totally goofy, a little nerdy (sorry Jon), but 100% AWESOME!

He hasn't dated a ton, so we were starting to wonder if he would ever seriously "like" anyone.

Then a few weeks before graduating he met Jane. She is pretty, sweet, and from what I can tell alot like Jon.

They dated for a few weeks and then Jon left--THANKFULLY Jon and Jane stayed in contact and pretty soon nightly calls and flying over to see each other on the weekends became a necessity for them.

Then BOOM! It happened. Jon was in love. and the wedding was being planned. It is funny because they were planning the wedding, but Jon still had not officially proposed. So when he finally did propose Jane posted her Blog (which had been kept private until then)--but she was already looking at dresses, and booking locations, and all of that. It was fun to read.

Since I live far away I didn't get to meet Jane until the day before the wedding. Her mother did a mother/sister reception that was so fun. Jane has an awesome family and I think Jon is very lucky!

The next day was the big Wedding day! Jon and Jane looked SO happy and they were so cute together. Jane is a little shy, but you can tell she has a really fun side! A perfect match for Jon.

The actual ceremony was beautiful and they looked at each other and were blind to the rest of everything else going on.

The reception was really fun and the only complaints I have are 1. I was so tired I was having a hard time being in the "now" 2. I didn't get a piece of cake 3. I didn't have enough time with all the people I wanted to spend time with. :)

Again--I will write more when I can post pictures (I say that alot, but never actually post pictures do I?)

This week instead of going home for a week, like I had planned, I just caravanned with my mom to her house and I am helping her get the house together for the reception here.

I also get to spend some time with Jon and Jane and I am so excited to get to know her a little more.

YEAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment