Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zola's House and New Years

Art work that Lucas did when he was younger that is still kicking around Zola's house---I am pretty sure it was in Lyman's room.



A cool hat made from glow sticks--Sedona is a great model!



The MK room--Red room---I thought it was so pretty!!




Lyman's room--the Orange room--again I thought it was really cool.
He looks a little suprised I am taking his picture.

These pictures distort the color some, but they look great in this house!




Nice landscaping in the front--looks good.

Hard to believe it is just after Christmas!
I didn't ask if I could take pictures of Zola's room, but it is so feminine and pretty. It is perfect for her!! It was fun to be there and see Grandma.
On the way home we asked Sedona and Pepper what their favorite part of Christmas/New Years Eve vacation and they said
"Grandma Zola's!"
Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment