Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hanging out in Arizona


So these next few blogs will be of our Arizona Christmas Trip.

These are haning out at Mons and Ambers house and some from Jim & Stephanies house.

Enjoy!


Mons & Ambers living room--where a ton of the action/fun/mess happened!


Grandma Zola playing "Where is Thumbkin" with the girls!

I had never seen all five be used and you say

"Where is the happy family? Where is the happy family? Here they are, here they are..."

cute huh!



Queen for the day--Amber had fun projects all the time, like these cute crowns and the fun fort in the backgroud.

Wish Pepper didn't have a trampoline burn on her chin :(



How many pictures does it take to get a cute picture with Grandma and the Girls

(1)



(2)





(3)



Finally got it!

actually there were about 4 more, but I didn't want to post all of them.







One of my favorite pictures. Amber makes me laugh every time I see this one!

She was trying to get a hair out of the dinasours mouth I think---I can't remember.




You can't see it real well, but she was one ticked off Princess.

Jamie is so cute. She was fun to get to know and it was so cute that she would change her clothes about 7 times day. Totally cute!




Pepper having a blast and Jim & Stephanies




Eatting a yummy soup Jim made (including the noodles!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment