Monday, January 7, 2013

Goals


I have a list of goals---Same list I have made every year since I have been married.
A few things might not be the same, but mostly they are, and I have only added more.

Last year I only wanted to post really interesting things and not any of my house or to do projects, which means I didn't post hardly at all.

So this year I am just going to post when and about what I want--
This year this blog is for me.

Hope you enjoy it too, but if you don't I am not going to feel guilty about it.
I do find that it is easier to write to a pretend audience  so I will be addressing YOU, but when I write a blog the YOU changes--

For example, I wrote the last blog to my sister in law
previous ones have been written to the general public, backpacking friends, church friends, old school friends, my Biggest loser friends, and so on.

Also I gotta say the one thing that I really feel good about tonight is I went back and looked at my first face paintings and had to laugh!  They are bad--I will see if I can post some newer ones sometime soon--and HOPEFULLY next week when I look back at the year I will laugh when I look at them because my talent will have grown so much.

I feel this will also be a year of self reflection for me.  I have some things I need to figure out (not anything major, things like--Do I choose a scripture verse or just a one word theme for the new year)--OK maybe a little more deep then that--but anyway--hopefully you all can come along for the ride.

PS: My sister in law Jane has less then a week till her little peanut is officially due!  YEAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment