Tuesday, October 19, 2010

she is alive!

I am alive, I just haven't felt like blogging AT ALL lately.



Well things are changing in my world, for the good, and the bad.


I am prego--and along comes the pregnancy brain. It really is bad! Also this time around, I am SO TIRED! Really---one load of laundry adn one meal a day is draining me! I am really worried for when I am further along if this is what I have to look forward too. And I dry heave like mad. If you see me in the grocery store heaving--I will not throw up, I just do that. Infact Sedona told someone the other day---"that is what my mom when she has a baby in her tummy--she is ok."

Funny kids---one good thing about being tired--I am not making messes---which means a cleaner house. I am the mess maker in my family as many of you know. I am famous for starting projects and leaving them 1/3 of the way finished...but when you don't start projects you don't have to clean them up.

I also no longer an employeed...I know I worked very few hours a month, but I resigned and that is that. I may have fallen asleep at work anyway--so maybe it is better. :)

Lucas has been trucking on and off---I feel bad for the guy because when he is home he wants to go to sleep right away, but bedtime (actually between 9:30 and 11:30 at night) is when my brain turns on and I have 100 things to talk to him about. I am no longer offened when he falls asleep in the middle of a story...most of the time. So my pillow talk is a good time for me to get things out...but when he is gone I have no pillow talk time, so I blog---I have about 10 blogs started right now, but none of them ready to publish--maybe I am just taking my mess making and putting it on the computer where it doesn't make as big as a mess---ANYWAY---I am hoping that my energy will become more constant so I don't spend all my time cleaning when I feel well enough to do anything.
also I have posted most of my pictures on facebook--so you are out of luck if you only read the blog and do facebook too. :)

1 comments:

angela said...

Congrats! We just had a baby, and I'm super tired because of sleep deprivation... a never-ending cycle I suppose. I'm excited for you. :)

Post a Comment