Friday, May 17, 2013

Hanging out & Easter at Mons and Ambers



We spent a lot of time at Uncle Mons and Aunt Amber's house too!!

Here are just a few pictures

Licking Gum wrappers and sticking them to our foreheads!
Playing cards as often as we could for as long as we could!!
I LOVE playing cards!




Pepper and S are having a great time-
S has her face painted--



I Had a lot of fun facepaint the kids from all over the neighborhood!
  I love this picture of C--



D has great eyes for these colors!






This was one of my favorite faces I painted the whole time--I loved the color and 
design--and of course S makes it look great!




My monster face!  It is so fun having a boy to paint!
C makes it look super cool!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EASTER

We also had Easter at Mons and Amber's house---We did a very small Easter this year, 
but the kids still had fun.
The girls look asleep, but Wheeler had eaten more then his share of candy 
by the time everyone woke up. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment